Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
How To Remove An App From A Facebook Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    « sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip. » Index du Forum ->
« sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip. » first.
->
asking you for something
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rasdar

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 20:13    Sujet du message: How To Remove An App From A Facebook Page Répondre en citant

How To Remove An App From A Facebook Page
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Home. Make pro debuts . This is located in the left-hand menu of the Settings page, towards the bottom of the list. Korea talks . Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. How do I sign off of my Facebook accounts? Answer this question Flag as. 5 Edit the permissions for a specific app. All rights reserved. Oops! The page you requested doesnt seem to exist. This is located in the upper-right corner of the Facebook page, and looks like a gear. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0 How do I remove myself from Facebook? wikiHow Contributor See Wikihow's articles on how to permanently delete a Facebook account or how to deactivate a Facebook account. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. Its possible it may have moved or been deleted.What can you do now? See if the page has moved, or if we have another article on this topic. NYC sues oil companies . How can I disconnect a website that doesn't show up in the list of apps without turning off all connections with external websites? Answer this question Flag as. No drilling off Fla. Powered by Zendesk . With Facebook Connect, users can now log into many websites with their Facebook account. EDIT Edit this Article . oops The page you were looking for doesn't exist You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved Take me back to the home page . Video Apple Byte CNET Top 5 How To Googlicious Smart Home Tech Today News Special Features 3:59 CNET Podcasts Laptops Phones Tablets TVs . Click the Edit link to the right of the app or website that you want to change. Penn St. iHeartRadio nominees . You can adjust the individual settings for each app through this list. Claims 'not accurate' . MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. EditRelated wikiHows How to Delete a Facebook Group How to Add Facebook Like to Blogger How to Add Facebook Like to Wordpress How to Activate Facebook Login Security How to Delete Photos from Facebook How to Disable Internet Connection Sharing How to Change Privacy Settings on Spotify How to Copy and Paste on Facebook How to Retrieve Deleted Facebook Messages How to Download Facebook Videos For Free Article Info Categories: Facebook In other languages: Espaol:eliminar una conexin de Facebook (establecida a travs de Facebook Connect),: Facebook,Deutsch:Die Facebook Verbindung mit einer Webseite entfernen,Portugus:Remover uma Conexo com o Facebook,:Facebook,Franais:supprimer une connexion Facebook,Italiano:Rimuovere una Facebook Connection,Bahasa Indonesia:Menghapus Koneksi Facebook Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 104,098 times. To charge journalists . Home. You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. ArticleEdit an Application (Game) off Your. Flag as. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 1 Helpful 0 Unanswered Questions How do I get to see pictures on a messenger account that was disconnected by the other side? Answer this question Flag as. Oops! That page can’t be found. Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. 15 dead in mudslides . Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook ArticleEditDiscuss Edit ArticleHow to Remove a Facebook Connection Facebook has taken over the Internet 5a02188284
download facebook browser for pccheating likes on facebookfacebook android app privacy policyget facebook password from graphhackney weekend facebooke commerce di facebookfacebook messenger na telefon z javaapple keynote facebookfacebook login button onlogoutwhat size should my profile picture be for facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 20:13    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    « sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip. » Index du Forum ->
« sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip. » first.
->
asking you for something
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation